Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Blogger Bandwagon

Hey everyone!,

For some time now I've been hoping to maintain a ministry blog but have had a really hard time deciding what website, what colors, what name, etc. Well.. I finally decided on using Google's blogger just to make it simple and easily accessible. What really helped me to initiate the blog was part of a course I'm taking through my ministry training with Cru. New Testament Survey, a semester long course, has asked that I keep a journal regarding my thoughts on passages and articles that I read each week in the class. I thought I might best do that through a blog rather than on paper or with a chisel. So, voila!

Hope you can enjoy it as it actually becomes something in the long run, I hope!

Blessings,
- Dave

1 comment:

  1. Dave! Bandwagon smandwagon! People WANT to know what you're up to and WANT to know how they can pray for you! I really look forward to reading what God is teaching you & getting good idea for our ministry down at Bama!

    ReplyDelete